| Quake Live - Update
|Dnes proběhl update Quake Live a pro další možnosti tunění hry byli přidány nějaké ty příkazy, které se mohou hodit.|
cg_HitBeep <0/1/2/3> - zvuk zásahu, 0 - vypnuto, 1 - standard, 3 a 4 CPMA Sounds
* Added cg_crosshairHitColor <1-7> (default: 1) For hit styles that have a fixed color. For example, some players simply want the crosshair to turn red when a hit is made, rather than change color based on damage applied
* Added cg_crosshairHitTime (default: 200) To allow players to modify the amount of time the crosshair hit effect is displayed.
cg_crosshairHitStyle <0-8> (default: 0) To allow the same information given by cg_HitBeep to be displayed via the crosshair.
Styles breakdown as follows:
0 = Off (the default)
1 = Colorize the crosshair based on damage dealt.
2 = Colorize the crosshair to color designated by cg_crosshairHitColor.
3 = Pulse the crosshair. (This is an exaggerated/scaled pulse)
4 = Colorize by damage and Pulse the crosshair.
5 = Colorize by cg_crosshairHitColor and Pulse the crosshair.
6 = Pulse the crosshair with a smaller pulse. (same size as the cg_crosshairPulse uses when picking items up)
7 = Colorize by damage and pulse with smaller pulse.
8 = Colorize by cg_crosshairHitColor and pulse with smaller pulse.
Note: If using the exaggerated pulse, you may want to set your cg_crosshairSize to 16, as the default 32 can be a bit overboard.
* Added cg_screenDamage <0xRRGGBBAA> (default: 0x700000C8) To colorize the on screen damage indicator; use "cg_screenDamage 0" to disable.
* Added cg_screenDamage_Self <0xRRGGBBAA> (default: 0x00000000) To toggle the on screen damage indicator for self damage. (for example, damage from rocket jumping)
* Added cg_screenDamage_Team <0xRRGGBBAA> (default: 0x700000C8) To colorize the on screen damage indicator for team damage; use "cg_screenDamage_Team 0" to disable. (Friendly Fire in Team Deathmatch)
* Added cg_zoomOutOnDeath <0/1> (default: 1) to reset player FOVs back to normal on death. This is useful if you use the cg_zoomToggle cvar.
* Console timestamps fixed when using the "echo" command.
* Changes to shotgun pellet spread. Inner ring now does more damage than outer ring.
||07.05 @ 07:59 |
|The origin from the engmegaent ring is mentioned to date back for the year 1215. Pope Innocent III announced a period of waiting to be observed from the time of betrothal for the period of marriage. Believers began to wear an engagement ring to display the present or altered status of betrothed couples. The practice became well-liked with slight variations across the world.|